Northern Nevada Member Meeting
Access to Healthcare Network
Tuesday, March 19, 2019 | 8:00 a.m.
St. Mary’s Foundation Building
520 West 6th Street, Reno, NV 89503
This meeting is free for all current Nevada MGMA members to attend.
Not a member? Contact Nevada MGMA headquarters to join.
Trevor Rice will describe services and discuss issues about programs provided through Access to Healthcare Network, including:
- Non-emergency Medical Transportation Program
- The Women’s Health Connection Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening Program
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Program
- The Aging and Disability Resource Centers in Northern Nevada
- Medicare Support and Information Resources
- Medical Discount Program
- Health Living Discount Program
- State of Nevada Ryan White Part B Program assisting HIV/AIDS patients and families
This is intended to be an informative and interactive program for all managers about potential resources for their patients.
Trevor Rice, Chief Operating Officer
Access to Healthcare Network, Reno, NV
Trevor Rice has been with Access to Healthcare for over 12 years, having been Director of Provider and member Services and Senior Director of Care Management, prior to assuming the role of Chief Operating Officer in 2015. Trevor has a BA from the University of Washington, a certificate in Business Administration and Management from UNR, and post-graduate training at both Stanford University and Penn State University. He is currently an Advisory Council Member for the State of Nevada Division of Insurance and a Board Member of Urban Roots Garden Classrooms.