2nd Annual Women's Leadership Breakfast
This event is co-sponsored by the Nevada chapters of MGMA, HFMA, ACHE and HIMSS.
DATE AND TIME
Thu, March 8, 2018
7:30 AM – 10:30 AM PST
University Medical Center-Emerald Room
901 Rancho Lane
Delta Point Building
Las Vegas, NV 89102
Charting Your Career Path for Professional Advancement: Lively interactive discussion as this stellar panel of woman leaders discuss the steps they have taken to succeed professionally in healthcare. These women will share their array of professional experience and offer their own personal insights on leadership, professional advancement and compassion points.
Key Note Speaker: Karen Hamby, Founder and President of Possibilities 8
Moderator: Cara Goodman, Family Therapist at UMC
- Rose Coker, Director of Managed Care/Business Development at University Medical Center of Southern NV
- Teressa Conley, President/CEO of Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican
- Hartley White, SVP of Human Resources for P3 Health Partners
- Cora Case, CFO of Davita Healthcare Partners
- Kathy Silver, President/CEO of Culinary Health Fund
We are requesting that all attendees bring one "gently used" professional clothing to be donated to SafeNest.
This year we will be having a silent auction along with a raffle. We hope you can join in on this event and we look forward to seeing you there.
All association members are invited and encouraged to attend.
CLICK HERE to register for this event!