The High Risk Pregnancy Center is a nationally recognized, maternal-fetal medicine private practice, the largest in the U.S., leading the way in procedures, patient care and technology. We are currently seeking an Office Manager to join our team forming our new Reno office. Competitive salary based on experience. The practice has a generous 401k plan with matching contribution and excellent health insurance benefits. Nevada has a low cost of living and the state has no income tax.
- Provide supervision, support and training for the office staff.
- Review and balance daily bank deposit.
- Review, validate and approve employee timecard detail for payroll.
- Responsible for tracking/ordering office supplies
- Maintain/supervise Compliance related activities and documentation.
- Perform employee reviews and provide feedback.
The practice places quality at the forefront with:
- AIUM Accreditation for ultrasound, fetal echocardiography
- The only single specialty NCQA certified Patient Centered Specialty Practice for MFM in the U.S.
- American Diabetes Association recognized Diabetes Education Program (First in state of Nevada solely dedicated to pregnancy)
Residents of Reno enjoy four distinct seasons and over 300 days of sunshine per year. Reno is famous for its hotels and casinos and the Reno-Tahoe area is known as “America’s Adventure Place”. Besides the world-class dining and entertainment, you can experience many local attractions including: Lake Tahoe, various arts and cultural activities, skiing at numerous resorts, and it’s just a short drive to the bay area and other destinations in California.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to problem solve and multi-task.
- Must have excellent communication skills and able to provide first-rate customer service.
- Electronic Health Record(EHR) experience (eClinicalWorks preferred)
- Current MGMA membership or equivalent preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Qualified candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org