2016 Nevada MGMA Annual State Conference
Annual State Conference Presents:
Value-Based Medicine: Meeting Today’s Challenges
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Silver Legacy Reno Ballroom
401 N Center St. Reno, NV
Complete Conference Brochure and Agenda (PDF)
First 25 registrants qualify for an iPad Air 2 drawing!
- David Gans, MSHA, FACMPE, Senior Fellow, Industry Affairs, MGMA, Denver
- Scott Wells, CPA, CEO, Santé Health Systems, Fresno, CA
- Jennifer McLaughlin, Government Affairs, MGMA, Denver
- Arthur Lurvey, MD, Medical Director, Noridian Healthcare Solutions
- Kurt Mosely, VP, Strategic Alliances, Merritt Hawkins, Dallas
- Karl E. Sundberg, MBA, CMPE, COO, Nevada Health Centers
- Prominence Health Plan/Hometown Health Plan Panel discussion
- Melissa Smith, MBA, Group Engagement, Humana
- Elizabeth Houser, Operations Manager, Pyramid Health Center
Mark your calendar and join your colleagues for this excellent education and networking event.
Find YOUR role in the value-based health care system.
Nevada MGMA registration fee offered to the following organizations: HFMA, HIMSS, ACHE, NV AHIMA, NV AAPC, NHCF, CCMS, WCMS and NSMA, and the Nevada Hospital Association
Event Sponsored by:
Hudson Healthcare provides medical professional liability insurance to hospitals, physician groups and ancillary healthcare facilities in Nevada and across the country. Hudson offers broad coverage, proactive defense and effective risk management based on the principles of client-driven services and patient safety. We proudly sponsor the Nevada MGMA 2016 Annual Conference. http://hudsoninsgroup.com/products-healthcare.htm