Silver Sage Center for Family Medicine (Reno) Office Consultant
Silver Sage Center for Family Medicine is a small, dynamic, independent primary care office in Reno NV. We are currently hiring an office manager/consultant to add to our team. Depending on the fit, the job could be either full time or part time. Salary is based on full time/part time status.
Silver Sage has been recognized by numerous organizations for our outstanding care. We also pride ourselves on being part of the 1% for the Planet Program and sponsoring numerous programs in Northern Nevada that promote physical fitness. Our practice offers an alternative to large corporate practices. Our staff works together closely as a family to provide personalized care to our patients.
- Work with the government agencies on inspections and responses to findings.
- Maintain the credentialing file providers on CAQH
- Work with the insurance broker for employee medical and dental, malpractice, GL and property coverage for the building and worker compensation.
- “Administrator” for various programs – Medicare, Navicure, and meaningful use
- Work with physicians on staff reviews and other employee meetings
- Working with billing staff for building claims and posting payments.
- Work with the health insurance companies for credentialing and re-credentialing providers, including updating the information as required as license, insurance, etc. expire
- Work with the health insurance companies on contracting and any other issues that arise with reimbursement
- Complete payroll when needed
- Get the paperwork completed on any new hires for the office
- Keep current on changes in how billing is accomplished from all of the insurance companies, Medicare, etc
- Work with insurance and office staff to meet quality measures from various insurance companies ( HHP, Sr. Dimensions, Humana and Medicare).
- Work with staff for medical ordering.
- Work with staff for ordering vaccines and vaccine counts for Web IZ
Silver Sage Center for Medicine
10467 Double R. Blvd.
Reno, NV 89521
Office: 775 853 9394
FAX: 775 853 3339