PRACTICE MANAGER WANTED - Southern Nevada Pain Center
Southern Nevada Pain Center is looking to hire a Practice Manager to lead the day to day operations of our clinic. SNPC is made up of 4 fellowship trained physicians in Pain Medicine and three physician assistants. We service the greater Las Vegas area with 3 satellite clinics (Henderson, N. Las Vegas, and Pahrump). The practice manager will supervise all non-clinical support personnel; billing and collections; be a leader with team/morale building skills and personnel management; professional services including regulatory compliance. Candidates must have:
- Strong background in human resources, accounting and financial management, and experience dealing with insurance companies is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare industry
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
- B.S. in Business Administrations or Healthcare degree (equivalent experience considered)
- MGMA membership with CMPE or FACMPE credentials preferred but not required.
Please send resume with salary history for consideration to:
Attn: Daniel K. Kim, M.D.
Contact person: Mrs. Sharon Campbell
Fax (702) 368-6010